Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Holiday in PD :(

Yea..

I was with my mom in the car as we took a slow drive to PD where the rest of them would meet us. Luckily we took the road not taken by many. Less traffic and it was really a smooth drive. I wind down the window and with my head close to the door, the wind breezed through.

The bright light ahead of me was so perfect it reminded me of a this song called Boston by Augustana.








".. I think i need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset.."




short yet, amazing words..

Anyways, moving on.


We arrived at the place were gonna stay in. Suprisingly..

I didn't expect to be staying at this type of villa la. I expected a much smaller place but what the heck.. :p



So that night we put up the barbeque set and started the barbequeing. I, on the other hand, got a terrible flu and cough. All of the sudden, i just felt like collapse'ing. I told this to my mom, and she told me to keep away from the swimming pool and no cold water.

This pretty much spoiled the whole holiday la. I really didn't want to get sick at a time like this but this G6PD disease that i'm having is unpredictable.



Well, this was my bed la. the sofa. Since the ladies used up the room i was forced to sleep here. Well, it was getting late. So first day ended by sleeping. zzzzz.


I woke up the next morning good and ready to go. Sadly the flu was still there la. Damn haihz.. I really couldn't believe it. haihz.. Anyways, this is the view from the balcony.



COCONUT TREE! hahaha..


Anyways, as promised, we would go to the BEACH today! ahhaha.. But, i'm restricted from the water. haihz.. Anyways.. a wonderful view of the beach.





Well, everyone was enjoying la. I could only stand and watch as they played around and ate ice cream too. haihz.. soooo freaking suck. hahaha.
Anyways, i was only sitting at the beach alone to watch the rest of them play around, so well, theres nothing much to say except i was left out for a while. After an hour or so, we went back to the villa.


So since i couldn't do much. I might as well lay on the couch and watch tv. haihz.. But luckily la, they showed the United game. hahaha..


So i watched my Team, the great Red Devils trash Derby, 3-0. Really enjoying it.. Then watched Rush Hour 3 and laughed like madd.. ahhaha..
So, i fell asleep and when i woke up, my sister bought me an icecream. hahaha.. But this ice cream damn syok one, got smarties. hahhaa.. so nice..
So, that night, we went jalan jalan to the mamak shop infront there for night drink.


On the way there, my uncle was soo freaking funny, he kept on telling funny things and it was soo funny. I really can't help but laugh and sneeze at the same time.. hahaha.
His jokes damn freaking funny that you had to be there to actually laugh so hard.


so we lepaked at the shop for hours until 2am and terus balik tidur. :p

So the next morning we woke up, and I was still having that blady flu. But it was less worse then the previous days.
So it was going home time.
We packed and left the place.



Hahaha.. theres just something bout this tree leaves thats sooo freaking funny. :p
anyways.. Goodbye PD.. and hello Open road..




I can say that the whole holiday was spoiled because of my sickness... i really didn't expect it to be that bad.. haihz... soo sad la.. But its nice to escape the city life once in a while and we did just that.

1 people cares:

Anonymous said...

make sure u already sihat when kita semua hang out ok dude! ;))