Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ohhh Tea.. :(

"Ane, Wune Teh Tarik Kunddengeh"..


"Mak Cik, Teh tarik Satu!"


"Uncle, Teh tarik panas satu ho!"


"Maa! Faster do me a cup of tea la!!"



Famous quotes used in a mamak shop! (the last one used at home).


One of my most favorite early morning drinks..





(Hot Tea from the Aunty infront of the field)



We were in Rejab when Dr Nazim said, that drinking Tea is soo bad for health. Actually its not!! I've been drinking tea since everyday and I feel so happy drinking it everytime.. :p

He said effects only when i grow older.. haihz..

I retaliated.. Argued..

So this is what he did...


He grabbed the Tea away from me!! :(





Look how happy he is to see me sad.. :(



I was trying to cry at that moment.. But cannot.. :)

So well, this was the last time I drank a cup of tea..



Well, i had no choice but to listen to what he had to say.. Somehow, he had the stare to convince anyone to listen to his good advice..


Oh tea...

Its gonna be a long time...

I'm gonna miss Tea..


:(

.

Sad...

0 people cares: