Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THA - Badminton Championships

Yesterday, Monday, 8th June 09, THA (Team Hawk Academy) had another badminton tournament. This time, it was the precious World Championships Single Badminton Tournament.

The draws were made and I was the 4th seeded player going into the tournament behind Loh, Hafiz and Ku.

My first match was against the World Number One, Loh.



I had always had a terrible record against the badminton maestro. I never won against him on a one-on-one game. Today was going to be the day I ended that aweful draught.
We fought hard and fought hard at the first round. It was those match when you can say Master against Apprentice.


In the end, I won 21-19, 19-21, 23-21.

It wasn't a easy match against Loh. It felt really great to beat him for the first time. Although I lost in the finals against Hafiz 21-19, 21-17, I felt I did a great job, and so did Loh and the others.

At least I know that I'm improving my game.
Congratz Hafiz!
And the hunt for my first title continues...
-----
Oh ya, Welcome back from NS,
Alex Fong Kai Tjun and Eko Juniardi Dani!
hahahhaha..

0 people cares: