Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bakkey and Jelley...

Maybe some of you were not aware that I have 4 rabbits, well that was only until yesterday.


(the one in highlight is Bakkey (white) and Jelley (light brown).


Yesterday, there was a call and my sister told me, the previous owner wanted to take Bakkey and Jelley back. I did not know why the change of mind but I could not do anything. It was my sisters friend, and I could not say anything about it. Those 2 was abit little'er than Bobo and Juju. They fight together, they bite the wires, they eat together and sleep together.

Now its only the 2 of them. Bobo and Juju.

When something or someone that has been closes to you, leaves you, its pain is unexplainable. It really hurts. But sometimes, its for the best.



Goodbye Bakkey + Jelley.

:'(

0 people cares: