Friday, June 19, 2009

Lets go! to Hokano!

13th June 09, Saturday, Lunch Hour


Wonder if I get commission for this or not.. :P

So nuts, after the football match we had, I told Calvin, Loh and Hafiz if they were free to go to HOKANO.

I made it so clear that I really wanted to go a long time ago. I even made a post about it.

http://freshcoconutwater.blogspot.com/2009/02/what-do-i-want-to-eat.html


Well, for the adventure, we took 2 trains and one taxi there.
I remembered, Masjid Jamek and Taman Bahagia.
We told the taxi driver, Damansara Utama, Maybank.
I was amazed he just took us there, instead of slapping me. hahahahaha.

So we arrived at Restoran Jepun Hokano.



Tak sabar!! hahaha.

So we went in and Sean and Shiw Wei, our ex-schoolmates, was also working there.
Well, we sat and it took us a while to order what we wanted to eat.

Calvin and I already made our minds up and we ordered, and waited for Hafiz to make his decision. Hahahaha.. Last last also, Calvin and I tolong him, order California Rolls. Yuck!

So while waiting, we talk talk la.




Suddenly Shiw Wei came with this appertizer. It was egg in a cup. hahhaha. i dunno wad it was, but it was sooo delicious. After makan that, Our main course arrived! :p


Calvin's Mee Tikus. hahhaahha.. i dunno wads the name.
(CAL! if you remember wad you ate, write at my post box there, then I edit) :P



And this is My CHICKEN KAT SUDON. Wao. I love it baby! hahahahaha..



Hafiz using the Chopsticks to eat the Rolls. He struggled at first, but he was ok later on. Yucks! hahaha.



So, the restaurant and its staffs were going for a 3 hour break so, it meant Fei was available to come and sit and talk to us. So after makan, we went inside the kitchen to see our supreme Iron Chef, Hokano's Ho! hahaha.. It was really good food people, i'm not saying because i'm his good friend, but i'm speaking as a satisfied customer.

So, its time to go home now. Ho Kar Fei was going to drive us all back home. hahahaha.. Nice..

Going to settle the bill that time, Aunty (Fei's mom) say no need. She say, "So that next time you will still come back."

Aunty it was very nice of you, and I assure you this is not my last visit to Hokano. It was the first, and I really loved the food. Errr.. let me get myself used to the Sushi's before coming your place to try them.


This is Hafiz posing infront of Hokano! :p


See the person also enough la, we know the Star, posing. hahahaha..

Had fun guys!

Thanks for the trip to Hokano.

It was something we planned out to do for a long time and finally we got the chance to do it.

Mission Accomplished!

0 people cares: