Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Entry Mixed Over Notes

Random
Entries are posted when I have
M
ixed feelings. I try to interpret these thoughts
Over
Notes to post it to my blog.




Morning nuts.

It has been a quiet morning. Last night, i found it hard to get proper rest. I went to bed around 10pm and I was tossing and turning and it was just difficult to sleep. Something was really bothering me. I never taken anything too seriously until that evening. Why am I being so bothered about what my mind said? I tried to revert my attention by listening to some music.

Eventually it worked, the slow songs that I listened to, was rather relaxing. The last I looked at the time before I feel asleep, it was 2am.

I know there are things in my mind that is rather disturbing me. But I've never took them to a level where it is so difficult to do anything without thinking about it so constantly. My mind is spinning~~ @.@

You know what, let me try to figure this out. Today is a new day.

0 people cares: