Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cameron Highlands

20th-21th June 2009 - Saturday + Sunday.

My uncle had to give a talk in Cameron Highland for this youth convention, so he called my siblings along. My sister as usual, had other plans. So it was my brother and me. I haven't been up to Cameron before so, this would be yet again, a first time. I didn't want to waste the opportunity.

We woke up at 5am and got ready. We left to visit my aunt in the hospital first, before hitting the open road at approximately 7am. My brother slept and I was trying to keep awake.


Tried tried and tried and eventually ko already.

But My uncle tak puas hati for some reason, keep waking me up. haihz..
hahahaha..

Then came the winding road. Left.. Right... Left...
hahahaha.. crazy..


Well.. Oh yea.. on the way to the top.. there was this beautiful scene. A waterfall. My uncle pull over and just went to take some shots.

I'll just post 2 of them. :p



WATERFALL.



The beautiful creation, the genius, and the Liverfool (my brother). hahahahahaha..


So, after some shots later, we continued the journey.

Not less than 30 minutes later, we were already there!



Selamat Datang!!
Welcome!!

So, we went arrived at the convent, where the Youth Convention was taking place. Just as I stepped out of the car, there was this cold breezy wind. waaa... ~~

But it wasn't really that cold cause it was still in the afternoon.

We spent almost the whole time in the convent and it wasn't really fun cause we had limited things to do. We could only stay in this room quietly. It wasn't really boring cause my uncle brought his portable DVD player, so my brother and I watch the Fast and the Furious 4 and X-Men Origins - Wolverine.

When the opportunity came and we went out to "explore" Cameron.

To be very very honest, i was disappointed with Cameron Highlands cause i was expecting alot, alot, alot, and more Greens as how I pictured it would be. It was growing to be an industrial area. But it didn't really matter anyways. At least I'm up here!



Oh yea,

This was the theme song that I was singing the whole time in Cameron Highland.


" They were sitting
They were sitting on the strawberry swing
Every moment was so precious

They were sitting
They were talking under strawberry swing
Everybody was for fighting

Wouldn't wanna waste a thing..."

- Coldplay


Why?? Well! Cameron was the land of Strawberries!!
It was a strawberry craze up there!!


Here there and everywhere!
Strawberries!!

OMG.. hahaha..

I remembered going to the town, and there was strawberries pillows and dolls hanging all over the places. I sat in that mamak shop there and staring at the menu at another shop which was closed, the menu, Strawberry Shake, Strawberry pudding.. Strawberry, Strawberry.. OMG.. people can get Fragria (Strawberry) Flu up there.

Well, the trip wouldn't be complete without a tour to the Strawberry Farms itself. So, we went la. It was sooo smelly! hahahha.. the fertilizers was, smellingly, still fresh. So faham faham la.




We didn't pick our own strawberries. Rm18 for a 1 kilogram or something. You crazy ar! I rather go back and eat 3 Fish Fillet Burger.

Well, there was this one wonderful thing about Cameron.



A lake on top of a Hill.
God's creation.

It was nature at its best up there. Everything was beautiful up there. It was great to get out of the city and visit this sorta places once in a while.

Go to Cameron Highlands - DONE!

0 people cares: