Sunday, January 18, 2009

Special from the rest

Ahh..

Naz and I was walking on the road and we talked.

Remon : Naz, sometimes i come across people, whom i don't even know at all, that knows my name.
Naz : Thats because you're popular.
Remon : I didn't ask to be la. Besides i don't know how this people know me.
Naz : No la. They like you. You should be thankful that you're popular. Some people wish they can be popular you know?
Remon : err.. don't know la.
Naz : But one thing la, from all the indians i met, you're different from them. You're not like those typical indian. You're different from them. You're a special indian.
Remon : wtf??
(Laughing damn freaking loud)
Remon : Its like you're telling me that i'm a roti tosei special.


I don't really remember the conversation la. Obviously i was longer. But it went something like that. Something i found really freaking funny.

0 people cares: