Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Nazim!

Hahahaha..

Well, Nazim celebrated his birthday 2 days ago. But it doesn't matter. Among everyone that we know, this "Man" celebrates the birthday earliest among the gang.

hahaha.. I don't really know what happened on his birthday. For all I know, i kept bugging him from early morning, late afternoon, evening and even at night.

Naz turns 18 and his birthday was celebrated officially with friends thanks to a big big help by Sarah and Kak Farihah. We celebrated in Nazims' trademark symbol "McDONALDS".

*Only a few will know why this is his trademark.


This is Nazim with his proud smile of owning a species of his own as pets. "Sea Monkeys"



hahaha.. cute.

Anyways, the next day, which was today, I dropped by Nazims place as promised.

And when i reached there, I noticed he wore the shirt i bought for him on my Langkawi trip! hahaha. thats nice.


Nazim suddenly went crazy at started shouting like a monkey! he even acted like one!



HAHAHA.. Just kidding.

Anyways, I gave him the present I bought for him. I hope he liked it. (Naz, initially wanted to buy you a new shoe, tapi i don't want you to pijak the present i bought for you in places that i don't want to even think of, SO a shirt is a better alternative.)

Here are some poses with his new shirt (that I expect him to wear every single time we go out!) hahahaha..




Speaking of presents, I was on time to watch Nazim experiment with the gift Sarah bought for him. So i was kinda his official camera man.

Here is Nazim adding the thingy for purifing the water in his new pet tank.




Hahahhaa. Nazim was really enjoying himself with the present he got. I think he is gonna get the whole collection. I'm not surprised. His relative mah!

after that, we sat down and had a few talks. Played the guitar and official recorded the Swallowed in the Sea video that I'm expecting to be in his blog before the end of this evening!!

Thanks Naz for the moose! hahahha..

and Happy Birthday!! :p
For more information on how Naz celebrated his birthday, visit:

0 people cares: