Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bus Busted!

Yo!


Anyways, yesterday night, i went out to makan steamboat with my uncle.





Makan2 all damn nice la. That was until I put the tomyam soup in my mouth. Hots~ Hots~ aaaaaaaarrrrhhh!! waterwater! hahaha.. that one also nevermind la, but my hand terkena the steel of the cover and "whoooo~ hoooo~!!" Damn pain! hahaha..


Well, after all the makan2 and all, on the way home la. So at the T-junction where we had to stop. We notice a bus that was infront of us that did not have lights on.




When my uncle flicked the light on and off, we noticed that there was no driver in and it was parked there!!

HAHAHAHA..

Damn funny, if only i had my digital camera, RM50 from The Star would be mine! hahahaha..
Note:
The photo quality is low cause its only 2.0 megapixel.
so,
If you not satisfied, buy me a better phone.

0 people cares: