Thursday, January 22, 2009

A hard habit to break

Haihz..


FYI people, i'm a good guy with a difficulty of controling my words with people.

I'm talking about my bad habit with Vulgar words.


This very week, one year ago..
I remember making a vow to Naz and Sarah about not saying anymore bad words.


But still, i can't help myself la. Sometimes people around me gets too stupid that the word is one way of making the person aware of his/her surroundings.



I'm not blaming it entirely on the other person, yes i take the blame for being surrounded by adults that keep bringing up the word, ex-collegues and even a vigilante boss back during my stint at Fridays. I was too influenced by it.

Besides, for me, i'm being normal la.. I don't use those words to swear to anyone or anything. I don't curse them you see. Well, yea that word is bad! no doubt, but look at the JOY! I bring to the peoples faces when I use that word, alot of them are happy! hahaha..

Who am I kidding..

Well since last year, i've less'en the usage of vulgar language in my daily sentences. Personally, I think thats a good improvement of trying not to be so vulgarish.

Oh ya, and if you do kena before from me, take it as a joke ok. :p

To Calvin during football, sorry!
To Nazim during jamming, sorry!
To Hafiz during everytime we meet, sorry!

To the lains.. i'm sorry too!! hahaha.. can't remember.

0 people cares: