Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dumb Sister!

Hahahaha...


This was sooo freaking funny..
So what happened was, the Family went out for dinner.
So I picked up the newspaper and i was reading it.

There was a section in the Lifestyle section talking about the Chinese Zodiac.
So there was a conversation.


Me:
Lucky Zodiacs this year is Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Ram (Goat), Rooster, Dog, Pig. Hahahaha. The unlucky ones are Monkey, Rat and a big fat dumb Horse.

(My Sister was born on the year of the horse)

DumbNut:
Shut up liar. You don't.... blablabla (speaking foreign language).

Me:
You shut up, i don't understand the language you're speaking. I'm from Malaysia! not Ghana!!


We have already caught the attention of everyone on the table and started talking.
Dumbnut grabs the newspaper and starts to read.


Dumbnut:
At least im not a BaaBaa Black Sheep! It says the Ox can pass good luck to me. Who in our whole family is a Ox?

Me:
Your relatives and friends are all Oxes, go ask them! HAHAHAHHAHA.

Dumbnut:
That means you're also an Ox la stupid. Hahaha..

Me:
I'm a Goat la you Cow!

Mom:
Stop fighting!!


Me, DumbNut, PendekGemuk starts laughing!


DumbNut:
This year which Zodiac?

Me & Pendek Gemuk:
Ox la you Cow!

DumbNut:
Oh? Then next year what?

Dad:
Haa?? Next year is year of the World Cup 2010, South Africa.

Me, PendekGemuk, Mom Laughs!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA..

DAMN FREAKIN FUNNY!

all of the sudden, my dad say that! hahahahha..
That was soo freakin funny!!!



DUMB SISTER!!
You make me laugh like mad! hahaha..
I love my family! ahaha..

0 people cares: