Monday, December 1, 2008

The Moon Smiled

Yo wats up currypuffs and haihz..

apa apa la intro.

Anyways, today i wanted to share with everyone about an incident that shook the world. Well,

i'm talking about the "something" that happened on the 1st of December that became the talking point for alot of people.

THE MOON SMILED. : ) = Exactly like this




This is the shot taken from DLSR Satelit. Again i would like to thank Chris for the photo. It was a coincidence actually. I was told to see it by Kent earlier which i did. Then i smiled back la at the moon. I went home to take my camera and take some shots of it.


Well this is how it turned out ;






Pretty darn uglay! haha.. Well, digital camera cant take the shot la. WAKE UP PEOPLE.haha.. but at least i tried.

I inform 2-4 people about it also.

Got la, one monkey said
"Oh, really." But i guessed as much that he didn't see it.Next day he see newspaper and sms back "You're right about the moon smiling, its all over the newspaper. Awh man, you should have forced me to go see it"

It was something close like that la, Then i replied him
I replied :

"You basket.. I tell you, you don't believe. Some cheebye newspaper tell you, you believe. Don't worry i got a clear shot of it as well as some photos.. I'll blog it later :)" and I added, "Next time, If i say something.. believe me.. don't be a dong dong like King Why".

Anyways, thats the whole reason behind this post la. theres a saying i would like to share with you all

Bagai Kera/Monyet yang diberi Bunga. (dunno how to appreciate good advise)

actually i know that this peribahasa is not relevant to the situation, but it sounds nice cause it has 'kera' in it. And i'm talking about a 'kera' too.

FOR MORE FUNNY INSIDES ABOUT THE MOON
Visit ;

1 people cares:

Anonymous said...

aiks, wad DSLT satelite @~@. The picture was taken using a DSLR, u know those big lens cameras. Sorry for the misunderstanding caused XD.

and the 2nd & 3rd pic, is wad i see when i look at the crescent moon without my spectacles, just that the moon i see have more than 15 and overlapping each other simultaneously. hehe.