Tuesday, December 30, 2008

the End of the Nike Revolution.

I remember it like i was yesterday when my mom asked me what i wanted for my 16th Birthday.

I answered "a new pair of Football Boots". So my mom somehow convienced my Dad to get me a new pair boots for my birthday. (But last last, i guna my own money. haihz..) slobbering sachotatch.

See, these Nikes were basically MY FIRST ever shoes. All this while i used either school shoes or even others old shoes to play the game.

I really liked the shoes soo much that i took shots of it when i got it.


(The Nikes' are on the bed)



(The Nikes are staring at my personal favorite Adidas F30 +)

(The power pose with the power Nikes' during the start of 2008)



(The best pose for promoting my Nikes')

Well, it was at least 1 and a 1/2 years since I bought it and i can still remember the important goals that i scored with these pairs of Nike.
  • My first goals were 2 amazing goals. (I remembered how Kar Feis' expression was, saying that the new boots enhanced my abilities)
  • The power goal against the Victorians.
  • The outstanding follow-up shots in the New Year game. (I made it look so easy)
  • My trademark chips over the keeper. (Sin Ken is my number 1 victim)
  • The deadly tackles I shut down. (Calvin and Eko, sorry for accidently stomping your legs)

Well, theres was just too much to think about but the ones I listed out were among the memorable ones.

Sadly, the Nikes' that I got as a 16th Birthday present is slowing tearing apart. Its been astray too long due to the long break from the frigging SPM. We didn't play football for at least 3 months which felt like years.

Damn frigging sad. :(

I hope that my shoes are still able to shine some magic for, at least, for the last time this upcoming New Year Match.

0 people cares: