Sunday, December 14, 2008

27th November. (the Last day of School)

Well, today is the day..
The day i'll be buttoning my uniform, wearning my blue slacks, and putting on my black shoes, one last time as a student.

its pretty much the one of the most memorable day for any one who is about to graduate from high school.

The day started around 7am when i woke up. I went to the white board and mark the last day.

Yup, it was the last day of SPM.. and EST is highlighted as the last subject of the whole entire exams.



I prepared myself and by 10am, i was alredy at the school gate. Joining me, a few seconds later was Chris.

This was the gonna be the the last step for me as a student into this compound. am i being too dramatic?


well moving on, Chris and i were too early i guess cause no science student there at that time. Well, Chris and I went around the school while waiting la. So i took some shots of the school compound.


The new "store room" that has officially blocked the most alternative route to the guys /girls toilet.


this is the place Hafiz, Me, Nazim and Acap Gigi lepak every morning.






Nice paint work by form 4s.







We helped maintain its structure.


Good times in the basketball court.


Good times in the futsal court too!

Been in there many times. hahaha..



Waste our blady time doing this.







Well, after 30 minutes of lepaking around the compound, there were a few more arriving alredy.
Choon Liong and Sin Ken, the accounce student who took this science subject were among the few who came.




just minutes later, NAZIM came! hahaha.. so again, we went around the school compound. and more pictures.




I'll never forget this grill! The one i hit my head against. and I head started bleeding




so when we got back to the pondok, alot of them arrived alredy. so we sat and did our so called revision.






So it was, 15 minutes before we went up for the papers, we gathered at the foyer.
I managed to take some shots of a few of them.
have a look!






AFTER PAPER 2!!

FEW.. THERE IT WAS, the relieve face. ONE MORE PAPER LEFT!
we could just feel the freedom coming.
But it was 2 hours away.
omg.
haha..

Here are the pictures of the moments after the first paper


So what we did was, we went out for makan makan.




So we came back, and well, prepared ourselves for the 2nd and LAST PAPER!
I managed to take up some shots of students talking and sharing information konon.




SO THERE IT WAS, IT WAS TIME!

All of us headed for the stairs. I was still with the camera. I didn't want to miss this moment.



Now all of us prepared ourselves for the last paper.





Here is our room that we were gonna sit in for the last time.


MASA ANDA SUDAH TAMAT - OOI Tolong Jangan bising! Kawan kamu masih tengah buat exam. Jadi, secara senyap tolong beredar.

It was the moment that every student was waiting for.
THE END!!






HAHAHA..
So we gathered at the front of the school and non of the classmates left yet. As promised, there was a photo session and there was.



Starting off with Parang Gang.



well, i planned to do this a long time ago, and the opportunity came. I asked everyone to sign my shirt.



The blues of form 5 A and 5 B



THIS SHOT actually started off with Nazim and I, suddenly a whole group of people came and rushed in! hahahaha.
Its a shot of us with our Ketua Pengawas.


Well, Liana and Myself were the 2 models of the day for our impressive scribbling on the shirt.
Now its time to take more pictures.





and that was how it all ended la.
Full of fun, it was very emotional la, but i cut that part off. Everyone left, and it was down to the famous 3 blues of 5A..
Nazim, Myself and Mun Hong.


well, i personally felt hard to leave the school i guess. I had this feeling inside that i wanted to stay on and wait till the rain poured.

But, my mom would have killed me if i stayed on.
So, like i promised to myself that i would, I made a phone call to 2 people who has called me during their times of SPM. It was during the EST time that they called me, and coincidently the last paper was also EST for us.
Well, I'm talking about Gan Sim Yee and Kak Farihah. I could remember when i was doing my morning shift at work when all of the sudden my phone rang and at the screen it was written "School Booth" i was like =.="
When i picked up, it was the both of them. I was really happy that they did call. It was really something for me. It wasn't something big or fancy. Although it was just a 3-4 minute talk on the phone with them, but it was something really touching actually. I returned the favor to the both of them.


First i tried calling Sim Yee, then suddenly she pick up, i said "Hello?, you know who is this"
then she replied "Hello? Remon is it?"

Wa, hahaha.. for one second i thought that she forgotton about me. Its great to know that she still remembers me well. So i went on talking and later gave the phone to Mun Hong.
Nazim didn't talk because he was not too close with Sim Yee back then.


Then came the "beep!" meaning the money was out. So Nazim and I was rushing like mad to take coins and put it in. But everytime we put it in, the booth rejected the coins and it came right back out! hahaha.. it was one hilarious moment.

Then, we tried calling Kak Farihah, but she didn't answer. Well, we tried again and there was still no answer. Then i thought to myself maybe she is in college, or maybe sleeping or something. So its ok la, nevermind no need kacau.
Then Naz urged me to for one last try. This time i used my handphone.

Well, hahaha, still no receive. but its ok. At the end i still managed to talk to her at home when she smsed me back. Well, i'm also glad with the fact that she actually return the message and it was great la. The feeling was indescribable.

Nazim left on the leften side of the exit and i walked straight home. Mun Hong waited for his mom to pick him up.

All and all, it was the one of the greatest time in a students life to finally be free from papers, exams and homeworks. But in reality, i was something sad la, its like, we wished that this did not have to happen, and we could continue staying at school and playing around and messing with our friends.
For all i know, i'm really gonna miss all of this.I would like to give one last shout out to all my classmates and friends for being there and making the atmosphere fun-filled with. It was one great time with the all of you. I hope all of you had the time of your life, cause i know i did.

0 people cares: