Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Team Hawk Finale 2008

Its me again, and this time is a blog about the LAST MATCH of the Year for Team Hawk.

theres no need to explain about Team Hawk to the frequent followers of my blog but for those who are new,


Team Hawk
- is a self-made football team
- consist the likes of many young and talented players
- is a multiracial team


The reason why I made Team Hawk an important idea is because, through football, our friendship with each other will bond and become stronger.

Anyways, I captained Team Hawk for the past 9 years and finally, i decided that the right move was to step down and give it to one of my finest apprentice, Calvin Yong.

So, this is what happened.

Team Hawk was divided into 2 teams,

I, Remon captained the Orange team


and Calvin captain the Kaler-Kaler (colourful) team.


Nazim, Khalid, Aliff and Sin Ken were the absentees.

We fought a great fight and we were beginning to get the upper hand actually.

We drew the game 2-2 in the first half and began chit-chatting before the second half.

In the second half, Hafiz was playing the attacker and I played the goalkeeper, and Ivan played for them instead.

They somehow got back to their senses and started scoring again.

From 2-5,
they got back 5-5.

So the game ended in a happy draw instead of a frustrating lost.



Thanks Team Hawk for a great game.

Man of the Match,
Ivan Alias.

Goal of the Match,
Calvin 5th goal.



PEACE!~~
My Comfortable couch! hahaha..

0 people cares: