Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Last Night as a Secondary Student..

Well, today is gonna be the last day I'll be a student in a secondary school.


It is rather sad actually, I never thought that it could all end so quickly. I wasn't expecting it all to end so soon. It has been a great 5 years in this school. So many things happened and as time passes by, we matured and grown together.


I can say that without a doubt, I'm really gonna miss everyone in this school. From my classmates till the Indian Aunty who works in this school. I came here with the rest of them and well, it seems like it was only yesterday I was the little naughty tyke in Form 1 and tomorrow, its all gonna end.


Its really sad


The best part of it all, was living the moment of being in the best class ever! (I know everyone would say this) but Our class 5A of Batch 2008 was the best of them all. Regardless our achievements or contribution to the school, we were one. One as in, not in a group of Chinese, a group of Malays or a group of Indians. But we were one!


We had that special bond together. We were one family.


After hearing speeches from teachers like Pn Poon, Pn Tini, Mr Alex and Cik Noorhayati, I started having the beegeebees. Everytime I recalled the moment they say, "This is the best class I ever taught", It was so great. We felt a sense of proudness. It was completed. We left a legacy behind.


It is gonna be pretty hard later on when I go to school. I just wanna say that, I really enjoyed knowing every single on of you. Regardless your my classmate, my seniors that i was fortunate to meet, my little juniors, and my friends, I'm really happy to have got to know you and I'm really gonna miss you.

ONE MORE SUBJECT..

TWO MORE PAPERS..


One Last Time..
Lets enjoy it!

2 people cares:

Louis Souza said...

we like girls...[-.-]

Anonymous said...

mr alex tipu de la, he mustsay the same things to next year class!!