Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last Day of the year 2008

This song was playing

"Devil in disguise - Elvis Presley"

i don't have any idea why is it relevant to the new year but eh! At least i remembered.

Anyways, It was 2 minutes from time and I was in my toilet enjoying my bath. I remember scrubbing............

moving on..

Fire works.. boom! Baam! biiim!

Well, i wasn't really in the mood la. A shower of sms came following but the frigging problem with my DiGi unable me to reply. DiGi died for the new year so i can't reply messages or send any. Sorry anyways!

Well, let me summarize 2008 at the simple most possible way that I can.

2008 was a great year, I learn so much about what life has to offer. I learned how to appreciate Love, Friendship, and Family. It was a great year and sadly the last year i'll be schooling.

haha.. sorry la people.. thats the simplest i can give..

Anyways, Happy New Year to all!
I'll post about what happened tomorrow!

0 people cares: