Monday, December 22, 2008

Lunch with Naz.

Hello Freaks!
hahaha..
i got carried away the last time i said that loud..


Anyways, supp people. Its me again!

This time, i'm blogging about a Monday out with Friends.. or more particularly, Nazim.

Naz and I go for breakfast almost every morning to Rejab (Rejababe, Rejababi, what ever you wanna call it). Anyways, i'm talking about Lunch and not breakfast.

From Rejab, i went home to take my Badminton Equipments and walked to Nazs' place.

Well, when I reached his house, we played WINNING 11!!



omg! its been years since i touched this gamming console.Well, Naz and I played and I choose Manchester United all the time as he choose Arsenal (the dumb club).

HAHAHA.. juz kidding.

Well, we played games and we played according to the highest cumulative frequency.(ADD Maths) hahaha..

well scores were

Naz (left) Remon (right)

2 - 0
2 - 2
2 - 4 (Extra time)
1 - 1

in the end Nazim won in penalties.
doesn't matter though, technically I won.

hahahahaha..

OK leaving WINNING 11 aside.the major reason of blogging this post was because of something that happened.
Well, i was invited to join Naz for lunch. I already ate just a while ago and well, i passed la. But Naz, used the evil stare and his ayat ayat power, so i could not help but to have some bites.


Before i could start my lunch, Naz brough a bowl of water to me.


He told me to wash my hands with it.

Wow, honestly i never felt so, how to say ar, so so la.
Naz treated me as if i was a Sultan visiting his house. I was really speechless at the moment.
Well, now its time to dig in.. hahaha..

Well, i was (Bob) constantly eating the Rendang. mmmm... rendang.. good..



Until there was no more left, Naz was delighted! hahaha..
Well, it is important that you guest are treated, or feels like home when they are in yours. And Naz, well, he gets a perfect 10 out of 10 for his hospitality.

Thanks again Naz for Lunch..

0 people cares: