Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Back..

Surprise!

Yea I'm online.. Yea I failed to keep my words.
I thought that i personally needed to come online to write a blog..

Well.. it was about what happened 2 nights ago..
There was an argument between my mom, me and my uncle..

I didn't reply back to what they had to say about me cause i don't care if they were wrong or right. At one moment, They kept saying things that i didn't thought i could hear..
Things that i thought i wouldn't cry over..
Things that made me break down..
Things that made me gave up everything..
Things that made me felt that my presence at earth wasn't meant to be..
Things that offended me so badly that i wished God took me away..

Despite all this.. I just stared outside through the window.. I began speaking to someone who wasn't there.. I asked if that was my faith..

Everyone was asleep except me.. I was still sitting on the my bed staring out the window.. I took a glimpse at the clock and saw the time..

2.30am..
I didn't care bout the time.. it didn't really matter at that specific moment.. I began asking questions..

Was it my fault for doing the things I love?
Was it my fault for trying to help?
Is it my fault that I follow my passion?
Is it my fault that I'm trying to be responsible?
Am I not allowed to be given a chance to prove myself?
Am I not worth giving in?
Why do I even try?
Why do I even care?

I sat in that very dark room on my bed and stared at the wall where a portrait of Jesus Christ was hanging on the wall.. I couldn't see the picture clearly.. But I did see the glow on His hands and feet.. The same hands and feet where He got the wounds when He was nailed upon the cross..

It was something special.. At that very moment.. I had a feeling and everything came to me.. It was as if I had the answers all at the back of my hand..

I came to a conclusion in where

When you're alone speaking to yourself about things.. Good or Bad.. Your actually speaking to God Himself without even realising it.. and He is your Best Friend for that moment..
He was listening to you..
Hearing what you have to say..
Giving you the solutions that you need..
and Didn't gave up on you..

I encrypted 4 major words i felt made the change in my life..

SALVATION
REDEMPTION
LOVE
JESUS

I added the word Tgi Fridays cause i was working there for a while..

Tuesday was the next day.. Most of my classmates approached me and said I'm not being "The Me" that I always use to be.. But instead the quiet'er version.. I didn't care what they had to say.. for what I had in mind is to do what I was told to do.. Some noticed that there were writing on my hands but didn't actually care about it.. There was one who actually took my hand and looked clearly at the words.. I guess she didn't know and didn't wanted to know what do they mean..

It was there..
I've learned something.. Something that no one else could understand..
Something that has change my character..
Something that has change my inner feelings..
Something that has change the way I think..
Trully I've become brave and wise..
and i would like to thank Him..
Thank You..


Now for the reason I'm online..

You see people.. I've learned something..
Making Resolutions is not a competition in where who can do better than anyone else.. Its something that needs to be sacrificed for a good purpose.. its about changing yourself..

People tell me that i break my resolutions by coming online.. Let me tell you what this resolution has made me..

I used to be a computer addict..
I would sit my bum down the computer up till 3am chatting..

but this year.. it has all change..
I barely go online to check my mails..
I rarely check my MySpace, FS, etc accounts..
heck, I rarely even come online!
and whats better is i don't even care!

That has made me a changed person.. and thats good enough..
For the people who say i don't keep my promises..
Well.. That answers your question!

BTW it feels great to blog again.. something I'm starting to like..
What would be greater if the reader could actually give me some feedbacks.. ask questions, clear doubts.. ANYTHING! I don't matter who you are.. From my bestfriend till my hatred enemy.. Anyone! I won't mind.. and yes.. I know if you're reading or not.. Its just the matter of if you're admit or not.. Thanks..

I'll sign off now..
Regards..
Remon (People who change)

0 people cares: