Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day

Well, I had a quick stinct with TGI Friday's while studying on February. Since there was a one week holiday, I didn't see any problem la. Besides Mr Darren asked me to come back during Chinese New Year and I said i would. Well, working with a whole bunch of funny, crazy and hyper people was a good thing. It made me learn alot, i gain alot of experience from my time with them.

Here are some shots to give you the picture of the people i worked with. From there you can have your opinion on them.




From left to right, Arjay Marcello Mayor, Remon, Sophia, Mr Shan, Mr Steve, Timothy Nelson. Funny thing is, I'm second tallest but the youngest one in the group. Haha. Great team.


Ahh, what can i say? Both my personal favorite DubDub's. Arjay (Bartender) and Timmothy. My favorite picture of all.


These 2 are my wacky bosses. Mr Steve and Mr Shan. Look like Jet Lee.. haha.. funny times.


This was a small groupie photo before the end of the day and it was quite unique.

Ahh! this is a better one, Almost all of them were in except Rohana, Alisha, Shaeker and one more guy whos name escapes me rite now. The TGIF family. haha.
Great food, Great drinks, serve by friendly people in a warm and fun atmosphere.


Valentines Day was one of those days when guest would come running in, so it was expected to be really busy which infact was!.

0 people cares: