Saturday, February 16, 2008

15/02

On one of the days last week, I actually got to know the true meaning (well at least part of it) of what was life and love all bout.. It was one day that I actually wouldn't really wished for it to end.. I felt that I could not let go of the rose that I touched.. The torns were nothing to me.. I didn't felt anything hurtful or painful.. for me.. that moment was as peaceful as night.. It was being in Heaven.. (I classify Heaven as being with the people you love)

The rose that i held for a long time didn't felt as if i held it really long at all.. It shows that if you actually are with the things/people you love.. Time just freezes.. Its like nothing else was moving.. I had that feeling.. yea.. Time stopped.. It was like it didn't move a second front.. How I wished so much that the day didn't actually came to an end.. Somehow it had to.. But i didn't regret nor forget one each moment of it..

This could go on and on and on.. But i don't think i want to elaborate even further.. I'll keep the rest in my heart where it belongs..

0 people cares: