Sunday, February 10, 2008

Timmy was right..

Eh! Another blog entry..

Timmy was right bout certain things..
I'm more matured than you guys..
It is time to let it all out people..

Ever since i started work and left it..
I become more matured compared to my friends..
I mean.. My way of thinking has been far more wider.. and I'm far matured then the rest of them.. Its like.. being with a butch of primary students.. (I'm not trying to insult anyone)..

You guys might also point the finger and say "this guy pun sama juga.. Dia nak kutuk orang lain pulak".. To tell you the truth.. After finishing my part time work on December, I came back to school, I was forced to "become" you guys.. I mean.. I was risking everything if I were to be straight forward with everyone.. the rate of people being offended would be very very high..

I just sit and observe you guys (You guys* refers to my friends), to realise that almost all of you are still.. Immatured..

You guys fight for the wrong reasons..
You guys are too secretive..
You guys can't be straight forward..

Its like you all are afraid..
I mean.. im not asking you to do anything.. But just take a second and think about what i just wrote.. For me personally, I have nothing to lose to tell someone how i think about the person.. Don't have to be damn secretive unless you nak suspense gila with someone la..

Remember people! I'm not telling you to change yourself..
I think you have the idea of what i'm trying to tell you eh?
If you still don't.. then i think that you seriously need a good english mentor.. Or the second thing you could do is to Ask..

Speaking of ask..
I would like to share another thing with you..

As the saying in the bible goes..
"Ask and you shall be given,
Seek and ye shell find,
Knock and the door shall be open onto you"

Once again, i'm not trying to "Berlagak" that my bible knowledge is damn high or something..

I would ask all of you to take your time and understand this scripture.. You must never be afraid of asking someone for something that you require.. Never stop searching and eventually you'll find it (< Ok la.. this part i can't agree much cause I live in KL, study in SMKTM = Places where pick pockets and thieves are a threat!).. and Obviously if you go to someones house and Knock the door.. they will open it for you.. (unless the person is not at home)

It all makes sense right? Its a scripture that i would like everyone of you to understand.. Never be afraid to ask..


Before I end this Blog..

People.. Please don't get offended! I'm not saying
"who eat the chilli will feel the heat" = (better translated in Malay)
or something like that.. I'm just saying what i feel..
K la.. like this.. If you offended i also cannot do anything.. Not my fault.. I don't think that I'm lying or descriminating anyone.. Instead of trying to disagree.. Just agree!

0 people cares: