Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Time passes by so fast when you're having fun.. Very true.. In a blink of an eye and its already the last year of your schooling career, the last day of your job and the last time you'll be actually blogging for the year.

Yes people, this will be my very very last blog of the year, cause I'm quitting friendsters, myspaces, msn's, yahoo's, and all sorts of online network.. I'm probably taking the biggest risk in my life by doing this as i may not come in touch with a long lost friend who told me not to change my email add no matter what as well as losing contact with my working colleagues,

I'm really gonna miss you guys, Especially, Alisha, Timothy, Arjay and Boy.. You guys are always the best of people that i ever hang out with, although we all come from different backgrounds and lifestyles but we make friends smile every time just by looking at them. Alisha, thanks for all the help that you were in my working career.. Probably the bestest colleague a 16-Year-old could ever had.. To Arjay Marcello Mayor, he is a great person.. not because he gives me a chance to be a bartender and learn new sorta stuffs.. but also due to the fact that he actually knows how to have fun and not take many many things too seriously. Timmo who i didn't really thought i would get along with at first seems to be the best partner in crime that i ever had.. Thanks a lot for teaching as well as taking me all the way dude.. Without you.. theres no fun at all man! Boy Boy Boy.. Dude.. You should know man.. I know at times you might not show.. but i understand the fact that you hate goodbyes.. It hurts deep inside for you.. and I'm sorry.

I saw it in your face from outside the screen at your reaction when you knew i ran out after you realizing it was my last day. I'm sorry that i left without informing all of you. You should know it was based on my experience that you would all "Basuh" me.. And it wasn't a time i want to get "basuh'ed".. You know something guys, i really wished that i didn't had to go.. After all the fun that I've been through with you guys.. I wish that I wouldn't be stopping and going back to school. And the song that played just as i was going to go out..

"
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..
I'm standing here outside your door..
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye..
But the dawn is breaking, it's early morn.
The taxi's waiting, he's blowing his horn..
Already I'm so lonesome I could cry.."

A real Coincidence that this song played.. i wouldn't have believed it but well.. Thank you.. As i took my last look at the Life Center building.. I kissed my hands and i tossed it up to the sky.. this i would remember for the rest of my life.. Thank you..
One of the greatest experience for a 16-year old mutt..

Probably this would be the last time for the whole year that i might actually be online.. Cause i made up my mind about new year's resolution.. One of it is not getting involved in any Online Network System. it gonna be pretty hard.. But hey, I'll prove them wrong..

I would like to thank everyone that was part of wacky blogs and networking systems as well.. Thanks for your comments, your wishes, your compliments, your presence, and everything else..
God Bless You..

Happy New Year..

0 people cares: