Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Disturbing People..


This is personally to those who actually think of peoples privacy as a joke..

Too all those who are gossipers, (especially the girls in my class) [I'm not pin pointing anyone so who eats the chilli will definitly feel the heat] and actually has something to say to others without even respecting its privacy..

Its not about "the one that got the information person" i care about.. But its "the information giver".. What was worse is that they made up a story of their own.. Just because you saw something with your naked eye doesn't explain the whole situation ok!

If you really want to know something.. confront me, i dare you.. ask me what you feel like asking! Don't go on making your own stories just to spend time..

You see i don't care if you actually saw me doing something and you are talking good/bad about it.. I'm only upset bout the fact that you make up something and hurt others feeling so badly by this..

Personally,
I don't care what people has to say..
For me..
I only care what people (who cares for me)+[example; My closes friends] has to say..
For those who I don't care about, Well its obvious isn't it..
I Don't Care!!

But imagine the painful upset you might cause to one of your other friends that was unfortunate to be in my shoes.. Would you even think a second of how much pain that you might cause this person just by "as the malays say it" Fitnah seorang tanpa sebarang pertanyaan ataupun bukti.. I feel you get the point people..

To tell you the truth, I think you only do this cause you don't understand the meaning of Respect towards others Privacy..

Well
Go ahead..
Tell the world..
I don't care..
Let them know what a bunch of jerks that you people are..

0 people cares: