Saturday, March 28, 2009

Football Crazy...

On Friday, i was on my way to Rejab with 2 student from SMKTM that knows me.

I didn't really talk to them much cause i don't know them much. I don't know their name also! haihz.

So as we walked on, there was this house with 5-6 kids, which im guessing are from the age of 10-12, that wore football jerseys. They gave me "that" stare until one of them suddenly voiced out at me.

"Eh! Abang main bola kan?"

I replied,
"Ye"

Then he said,

"Abang bagus la!"

Then I replied,

"Terima Kasih"

=.="


But the 2 clowns infront of me laugh like mad la. They say the way i response to kids, so damn funny. I also blur la. First of all, i dunno how the heck do the little kids know me.

Haihz..


So today in football.

I've made a decision which is already approved by the new captain, Calvin Yong Bun T***
HAHAHAHA!!

I have officially changed my position from an attacking midfielder to a goalkeeper!
=.="

Haihz, since the absence of Eko, and the present injury i got from wreckless badminton, i would say that the keepers position is suitable for me and is best for the rest of my teammates.

Like i said Cal, i will not let you go past me.

0 people cares: