Saturday, March 7, 2009

16 Randomness

Attention :

i, Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you
ii, At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged
iii, You have to tag the person who tagged you
iv, If i tagged you, its because i want to know more about you.


16 random things, facts, habits or goals about me :

01 - I grew up loving Rap/Hip Hop songs. I reckon myself as a Slim Shady. (Syok Sendiri? Yea i know)

02 - I made media appearance on the ; newspaper - three times, television - once.
03 - Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year.

04 - I've created a football team (Team Hawk), consisting of all my friends, which i'm proud to be part of for the past 10 years now. I wish it will remain the same for years to come. (20 years++) :)

05 - (Time to brag) I have one of the most rarest and unique name which leaves people saying "Waao!" (Melchizedek). And its funny how people prenounces it at the first try. For those who still has trouble its - Mel-Key-Zee-Deck. And no, its not Mel-Ze-See-Deck. Sampai got orang call me keledek. haihz.. You people.

06 - I spend hours in a dark, cold, frighting room when I was a child. Why? because I couldn't spell Umbrella. (i spelled it Umbrealla) (Yes Mom, i'll never forget this)

07 - I was trapped in an elevator on the 12th floor once because of a stupid idiot who jumped and jammed everything. Was stuck in there for half and hour.

08 - Orange! I've always loved the colour orange. Everything I have in orange i consider to be special.

09 - I spend almost my whole life in primary school staring at the ceiling, scribbling the table, and kicking an empty bottle which i thought to be a football. Pretty much a messed up kid who kena rotan for coming late and not doing his homework. But i'm glad i made good friends with a few trustable peeps that still keeps contact with me.

10 - I collect movie tickets. Obviously its the tickets of the movies that i watch.

11 - I've always taken part in sprinting and running events. In actually fact, i've never trained or had special training. I run with because i'm driven to win it. I am determine to win it. I'm dedicated to win it. (My 3D's) Its all in the mind. You can do it if you want to.

12 - I don't like it when people gets angry with me.

13 - I never felt too bothered about people who leaves me out. Sometimes i prefer to be alone.

14 - After taking my bath, I would sit on my bed and talk to myself for 30 minutes before coming out.

15 - I don't have high hopes about myself and i always keep my feet on the ground when questioning life and future.

16 - When i'm late for something, Its because of 5 things.

a) Its a massive jam on my way to the destination.
b) I just finish an earlier appointment.
c) I'm not done listening to my music on the radio/mediaplayer.
d) I don't feel like going/lazy want to go.
e) I slept late last night and I just woke up from my sleep.



People That I wanna Tag :

1 - Naz
2 - Cristiano Prasan Ronaldo
3 - Raja Kenapa
4 - Ratu Ais
5 - AJ
6 - Najihah
7 - Lu is
8 - Beruang Ku
9 - Roti Jon
10 - Kepala Gantuk
11 - I don't really have a 16, so I guess it would be nice if everyone of my followers could do this.
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -

0 people cares: