Monday, March 16, 2009

Revenge is Bittersweet. (Updated Version)

When I woke up today morning,

I didn't feel like going anywhere near the Newspaper..
I didn't want to check on the score updates..

I was something i'll usually do on a Sunday morning. But not this Sunday. It was a terrible night for me last night. Personally I was really really disappointed with the performance of the team that I was rooting for.

Never would I thought I would witness my team get trashed by the Kops AT OLD TRAFFORD.

It took me a while to recover from that moment. Honestly, i didn't really wanted to acknowledge anything or anyone who wanted to talk about this game to me. I really didn't want to listen to what anyone had to say about the match. Everytime they tried talking to me about it, I would immediatly say "I don't want to talk about it" I didn't care if they were trying to make fun of the team i supported since I was a kiddo or even try to cheer me up.

I don't care if you're my best friend or even football rival. This was something I had to do myself.
and the only song I could listen to and feel relaxed was "We Are The Champions - by Queens"

"This was the angry/upset/disappointed me for the day."


======================================================


So, now its 9pm And its the Swiss Open. Lee Chong Wei had to set things straight against arch rival Lin Dan.




They met last time in the All-England Open Super Series, and Lin Dan dominated that game. So this time, i was hoping that Lady Luck would be on our side. I really didn't have any more room for more disappointments from my Sports Hero.

Lee started off pretty slowly and was left back tracking with a loadful of points. Lin Dan was overpowering Lee until he had 14 points.



Lee was slowly chasing up and finally took the lead for the first time in the game after scoring 16-15. From here, Chong Wei gave no mercy to the Olympic Gold Medalist and finally won the first set 21-16.That was an amazing show.



For the second set, Lin Dan fought with full of pace and agility. But Lee continued giving good rallies, net shots and jumping smashes that was enough to give him control of the game.

It was Chong Wei's Open, this time, he dominated throughout the game. It was Match Point, and Lee Chong Wei finished off with a powerful smash that left Lin Dan helpless but to leave it.




CHONG WEI FINALLY DEFEATED LIN DAN!It felt so good to see him finally destroy Lin Dan. Revenge is Sweet.But Chong Wei, being the sports man he is, always respected his opponent, never-the-less it was Lin Dan or anyone else.


CONGRATZ LEE!!



Thanks for Cheering me up!!! :p
LEE CHONG WEI!
Malaysians Golden Boy!

======================================================
PS: TO LIVERPOOL'S SUPPORTERS,
Relax,
Please open your eyes and see who's still on top of the League
Beat us at home, Congratz!
Lets see you trying to take away the Premiership from us this season.
Then we'll see if you're walking alone or not.
Relax..
Theres more to come..

0 people cares: