Friday, April 3, 2009

Supp People of April!

Supp nuts!

Its been a while since i posted something. Probably out for one week or so..

Anyways, its great to be back blogging.

.

POKEMON PARTY


I was spending my whole time playing POKEMON!!

I played the game yesterday till 5AM!!

I told myself i'm not going to bed until I defeated the ELITE 4. I had problems at the beginning but luckily i trained my Lapras together with Charizard. I wouldn't have won the whole league if it wasn't for both of that pokemon.

After winning, the game wasn't much over. I got up the next day (around 2pm), and continued. I managed to catch Moltres thanks to my big fatty Snorlax. All i needed was 2 Ultra Balls. HAHAHHA..

And now i'm stuck figuring how the heck am I gonna catch Zapdos.



.

Other Things in Life

Well, I missed out so much of the week and didn't managed to post anything new. Dang.
But its ok, let me summarized the important things that happened that I could recall.


SATURDAY ;

- I almost took the kittie home, if only it didn't growl like that. :(
- I spend World Earth Day eating Wan Tan Mee after shopping in Jusco. For the record, I did not turn on as much as the light in my Moms Nissan.


SUNDAY ;

- Holy day:)

MONDAY ;

- Oh Loh, you're gonna love this! I met Reshmonu! hahahah. believe it or not. He was heading towards Hap Seng.


TUESDAY ;

- My old friend's Dad passed me a letter about the application for Taylors College.


WEDNESDAY ;

- April fools!
- Happy Birthday Danyal!
- I finally opened my MySpace after a while. But i didn't find anything much to do. No one comments me anyways :( I changed my profile song to Heart in Hand by Vertical Horizon. And I signed off with a disappointed face. :(
- Played Pokemon till 5am in the morning la.

THURDSDAY ;

- Nothing much happened today. I woke up late.
- Just noticed that Kak Farah has a new blogspot. That also because she add me as a follower. Thank you thank you! :)


So, theres a possibility that I might be meeting Hafiz in the morning later and we're both gonna go to Ampunk Point. But that also if i get up la. haihz.

Oh yea, This is my 200 post! hahaha.. what a milestone! :P

0 people cares: