Sunday, March 15, 2009

What now?

12/03/09 - A.K.A. Judgement day..




So, I woke up this morning, with a smile on my face.. United beat Inter 2-0.

Amazing stuff.

Anyways, i got myself ready and left the house. Heading towards school. I honestly felt empty. I met up Kar Fei at first, he was wondering about in the school. So, i sat at the archway and waited for Naz.






10.00 Pagi la sangat.. Malaysian timing.. wad to do..
They only gave it at 10.30am.

Anyways, moving on.

We saw the crowd moving to the foyer, so we followed up behind waiting for our results la.




The guy who was sitting is Andrew from 5B and the others that are lining up are the ones from 5C. You might be asking, where is 5A??

Well, Pn Jaya, being the teacher that we know, was always "in time" and she only arrived 20 minutes later. Phew.

Well, the first to take the results was Khairullah.




So, this is how it happens.



The rest of us were waiting in line. This was about the time Mun Hong was taking his results. So, i was third in line.
.
Haihz. My turn..
I was telling myself to be calm and relaxed and accept whatever result that was shown to me.
What made me more felt slightly nervous was for the fact that there were 10 other people behind Pn Jaya that was "menyebuk-ing" to see my result.
.
When I got my result, I went lost for a while. I immediatly looked at the subject that I knew I was gonna screw up in. I was fortunate and less fortunate at the same time to get those results.
.
"Anyways, don't expect me to write my results here cause I won't."
.
At that time, I couldn't help but just smile regardlessly and walked off.
I called my parents to let them know of it.
My mom was pretty much satisfied with what I got, and My dad, well.. i can say he was happy with it, but he's probably sick at the moment to show it. So i'm ok only la.
Personally, I wasn't really satisfied with the results. But what can i do now? All i can do is just accept it and move on.
.
Like Miss Ruzana said "Good or bad, look forward for what is about it come"
.
We can't change what is done and right now, lets just move forward with it. Why hide? why run away from others with shameful faces? How much further and how much longer will you astray yourself? Be free. The results you got doesn't embark, or represents who are you at person.
.
I got to say, i'm pretty annoyed by people who comes up to me and asks me "Whats your result??"
.
Does it really matter to you on what I got?, cause I don't think that comparing will get you anywhere. Its not i'm afraid of being laughed at or anything. Besides, what will you get if I told you my results.
.
I don't ask you your results because I don't really care what you got and I don't want you to tell me. Thats for you know and not the world. To tell you the truth, no one wants to tell you their result. They only tell you cause they don't want you to feel upset. haihz..
.
Anyways, leaving that aside. We all got what we deserve and I'm glad that I had one powerful rooting force behind me that supported me all this time and still have. I honestly appreciate your presence and thank you all.
.
I've decided that my college life will start effectively at June.
Lets close the book of High School and Open the book of College. (haihz, I make it sound like a drama)
.
So....
.
what now?

0 people cares: