Friday, March 20, 2009

Just curious..


I think the majority of you might remember this building. Its the one right infront of Jaya Jusco, Maluri.


.
I managed to take some shots of it on my way back from Jusco. Well, I always had the curiousity of what the heck is that building suppose to be, or what it was.
.
I always thought that it was an abandoned rocket lauching site. I'm not joking! It looked like it was.
.
Well, my mom had to crush my dreams.. hahahha..
She said "Rocket your grandfather!, Its a water reservoir" in the most insulting way.. hahahha..
Then i turned to the Expert,
He said it was a cement store..
i went =.="


Just curious..

1 people cares:

Anonymous said...

my parents said it used to be a cement quary.. it has been abandoned for a long time already lor... ran out of bussiness....

take it from someone who lives nearby