Saturday, August 8, 2009

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here..

Closing time..

I remember this song as it used to be the theme song for the last call back in the Friday's Days. Its pretty much applies here when I use the laptop knowing that i'm going off soon.

So, yea, just to let you people know, I'm sober. I'm sane. That last post kinda freaked myself out. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I was too bored, and I was too eager not to let this blog be empty.

So, tomorrow I'm going back to Tampin and I'll return on Sunday afternoon.
I guess i really need this break back to kampung. Its been a long time. Besides the city is getting kinda boring already.

I have a Geography test on Monday so, I'll stop here and stop straining myself. I'll blog about the Manchester United rematch and possibly my Orientation Night, this week when I'm free.

Till then, peace out.
Cheeraas~

0 people cares: