Monday, August 10, 2009

I just fell back, watched and gritted my teeth..

Today was basically a waste of time and energy. I had to travel back and forth to PJ and only spend 2 hours in the class. The lecturer was late and he was in the class for one hour, and he had to leave early for a meeting. This is shitting me. What did we learn? Powerpoint.



Gosh, like what Sook Yee said in the LRT on our way back from PJ, that was something we all learn when we were 11 years old. Back then, it was a personal complusary thing to learn how it works and stuff like that. I'm not complaining about the fact that what i'm learning is lame, but at least make our travelling time and energy worth coming to classes. Put in a minimum of 2 subjects at least in a day. There are people coming all the way from Ampang to PJ. They should consider making the schedule more logic and convenient for the students.


Anyways, forget college.
Today rite?
All that was running through my mind today was my old friend from North Korea.



Yes, I'm talking about Ma Il Hyok (Lionel). Today he celebrates his 19th birthday. Ma, if there is any chance that you read this (and i only rely on a miracle hope that you do read it), that I miss you and I hope to see you someday.. :*(


(Playground superstars. Irreplacable bunch of lads)


(Hafiz madness and probably Ma's Favorite shot)



(Zaman kekanak-kanakkan.
Kanak-kanak RIBENA sedang main bola)



This reminds me of the nickname we previously gave to Ma. I was comparing Ma's body figure to a wrestler named Batista.


Yea, very muscular rite?? hahaha. Well Ma wasn't exactly like this Batista dude, but for the fact that Ma worked out alot in the gym, his body was very strong. I remember running against him and ended up flying away, rolling, and terpelanting on the floor.

I told Ma,

"You're the beast, man. You're body is like Batista! So strong. You know who is Batista??"

He replied,

"Urhhh?? Batista??? Is he a belly dancer??"

Hahahahaha.. This was probably the funniest moment to remember our Korean buddy here. Excluding the part where he eargerly took my picture in the toilet. =.="

And the saddest was definitly the time in the airport. I was really touched by his words. :*(
and for the fact that I know, it would merely be impossible to see him again, I had support from close friends reminding me, that eventually, I will see him again.


Hey! You know what,
Wherever you are man, I will remember you..




Happy 19th Birthday Ma Il Hyok.

"Where ever you are, I wish you the best in life. Hope that you're in good health and always keeping that cheeky smile on your face...
... and I will still be waiting for that day to finally meet you again! :) "

0 people cares: