Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Milo in the Morning..

I woke up with the intention to study for the exam later, but BB7 is not having problems loading and its kinda making me frustrated. I still haven't downloaded the Chapter 4 notes.

Good morning Malaysia, make sure you have a healthy breakfast and a good cup of Milo to start of your day! :P



Oh yea Sports fans!

Mr Lightning strucked again.

Yeup! Usain Bolt!

Last Sunday he smashed his own World Record run at the Beijng Olympic by 11 seconds to take
it down to an almost inhuman 9.58 seconds in Berlin.




Just one year ago, he set the bar to 9.69 secs in the unforgettable Beijing Olympics. Pretty awesome la this guy. Love his orange Puma spikes. :P



Bolt has set three records at the 100-meter distance with times of 9.72, 9.69 and Sunday's 9.58.

Damn freaking fast man. I really wish I could run like him!

Haihz, Too bad, the closes I got was 10.12 seconds during the school Sports Day last year.
This man is somehow making me want to get back on that track and run!

Takpe I got an idea.
Since I'm not in school anymore and college has no tracks and for the fact that I'm taking the KTM everyday, I want to try to run beside the KTM and see who reach KL Sentral first from Setia Jaya. lol!


Oh yea, Usain Bolt is a Leo!!
Just Like me!!!
He is born on the 21st of August.
Ironically on the same day as my sisters birthday date.



Currently playing=
Cemeteries of London - Coldplay.

0 people cares: