Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lonely Morning

its 4.57am..

Yea, by now you should know I didn't really get any proper rest.. Why? Its not like I don't want to, but I can't.

I had 3 people asked me about if, or not I'll be following the malays tradition and fast for the rest of Ramadhan.

I'm sorry to say No, i'm not going to.

Well, the last time out I did it (fast) not to impress anyone, but rather to understand how it feels like to fast just like my Muslim bros. Well, frankly speaking, another more corny reason is because Hafiz challenged me to do it. In one way, I believe that I was actually setting an example for the other Muslims (If this Macha(me) can fast, why can't we?(Muslim)) people. I'm particularly speaking about the people with low confidence and low determination to fast.

Eating a days meal at 5am almost everyday was almost ridiculous. But I did it.

Not only that,
I remember carrying out the usual Badminton on Sundays and Football on Saturdays without consuming anything to eat or drink.

Amazing? not really..
If I can do it, there is no excuse you can't.

The best part of it all, was on Hari Raya (when fasting was over). You can already feel, what the less fortunate goes through everyday, that sense of guilt and pityness put together. I also felt that sense of achievement and that proud moment of doing something where others doubt you could. Hafiz, Nazim, Shoey, Liana, and Kheng Wai (this is far from who I could recall), really respected my effort and achievement. Thanks guys!

Why not do it again this year??
Well, I haven't really got an answer to that actually.

This month is pretty much coming to an end.
So I won't be surprised if this is my last post of the month.


August had many birthday celebrations of the people I know,

Chia Kok Kang - 4th August
Liyana Z - 4th August
Kwong Kok Khuen - 6th August
Saiful - 7th August
Alim - 9th August
Lionel Ma Il Hyok - 10th August
Jason Tan - 11th August
Wong Ai Ling - 15tg August
Kamal - 17th August
My Sister - 21st August
Janaarthanee - 21st August
Pauline Chen - 22nd August

I am also born on the 9th of August.
so yea, Happy Birthday to All of us! :)


Memorable moments..

Usain Bolt is officially my Idol. :P
Broke the 100m and 200m World Record.So that makes him the fastest man alive.

Football Season begins!
Manchester United trashed Wigan earlier today 5-0, suffered a lost to Burnley and beat Birmingham early this season 1-0.

A Tie, A Shirt and A Cake
Thank you Family.

McDonalds
McValue now got from 6pm - 11pm. Syok le.

Happy Holidays
To those in Primary/Secondary school, happy holidays!



Well, there is nothing much in particular I want to write about for now.
To the Muslims, All the best with your fasting.

0 people cares: