Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Smile big for everyone, Even when you know what they've done..

Good evening dear readers, I'm sorry for the long titles of my blog recently.

Let me firstly explain that those titles are, mostly, lyrics from songs I listen to. It somehow resembles my mood, and the specific sentence has a significant meaning, so yea, its all in one.

Enough about that, today was kinda relieving cause I spend almost 12 hours out of my home and not in college. Where did I go? What did I do? With who did I go out with?


Well, Choon Liong called me to meet him at SMK TM, he wanted to see someone who he though would be free, but due to the fact that Pn Jaya was teaching that class at that time, he decided not to go in. He was too chicken.


Well, moving on.

We went to Times Squares as early as 11am and went scattering around. First thing was always going to be the movies. FYI, Kar Fei was going to join us at 4pm supposingly. We booked 3 tickets for G.I. JOE ; The Rise of the Cobra.



So while waiting for Feifei, we went to watch a movie of our own. Choon Liong decided to watch something funny and the only movie there with that criteria was The Proposal. Just 5 minutes later, we returned to the same counter for the Proposal tickets.


"Kamu Lagi? skarang nak apa?"
The women at the ticket counter look scared.

Choon Liong with his hamsap face bought the tickets and we were off!

The movie was kinda funny la. The part where she does that Red Indian dance was damn funny. Window! Window, Wall! Wall, - All of a sudden she rapped that Get Low from Lil' John.



I remember this song, I showed Mrs. Ambigah the lyrics, and her eyes popped wide open, saying, OhMyGuts..

When I was 14 years old, that song was a hip-hop hit. Vulgarish to the maximum but hey! you can't deny the beat!

~To the window! To the wall~
~To the sweat drip down my **lls (MY **lls)
~To all these bit***s crawl (crawl)
~To all skit skit mutha**~~~ Ok enough..


hahaha.. I was laughing all the way.


So, we kept waiting for Fei to come, and he eventually turned up. He was a little late, but it didn't matter la, Kar Fei and I missed the first few minutes of the movie but we watched the rest and damn, it was a darn good movie. Like Transformers, the upcoming sequal was obvious, cause the villian somehow survived. So yea, G.I. JOE 2 is coming soon.


Well, after a long day, it was almost dinner time, and nothing says dinner like a good Penang styled Restaurant.


Its called Penang Village, located on the Lower Ground floor of Times Squares.


Choon Liong ordered some Hainese Mee of somesort


Kar Fei ordered some Nasi Goreng Kampung I guess, and at the side was the Brain-Brain (Otak-Otak) hahaha..





and I ordered my meal. It came with prawns, egg, and chicken.


The Prawn looks like the Tempura Nakamura Kar Fei cooked for me last time out, but that Tempura (Fei cooked, was 100% better then the one I ate)

It was kinda fancy and all but the food was excellent and the speed was effiecient. I didn't mind spending Rm19 buck on my errr something rice.

Just when I thought we gonna go home, we went to the arcade instead. I guess that a outing in Times Squares is never complete without a game of Daytona. In this case, it was 3 games of Daytona. hahahha..

Well, I did most of the best laps but didn't really made the cut, Choon Liong won one round and FeiFei won the 2 other round.

Then we played this -what you call this again?-





So that was it..

Ho Kar Fei and Choon Liong, thanks again for the outing. Fei thanks again for you time out, I know you have a tight schedule and all, I really appreciate it! :)

0 people cares: