Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Champions League..

Well..
Tomorrow morning United will face off the menacing Porto in bid to retain their European Title.

I just dunno why, this season..
I'm starting to hate LIVERPOOL so much..
maybe because they "lan see lan yong tak boleh belah"

Haihz..
Dun care about Liverpool first, they gonna lose anyways..
HAHAHAHA!!

United for the victory!

2.40am people!!


OOO! OOO!! Guess whos back??

Rooney!! woohoo!!
Scholesey!!! woo hoo!!
Veda!! hahahah...

nice nice nice..

All back..
ROONEY!!! Wayne Roooney!!


Show them why you're worth 30 Million Pounds!

1 people cares:

John said...

Glory Glory Man Utd!!! Here hoping for Carlos Tevez to put up great performance against Porto. I believe he is way better than Berba. This is just my opinion.

Anyway, you may check out my match preview on all the quarter-finals action. Of course, don't forget to let us have your views.