Friday, April 3, 2009

April 1

Haihz...

This is probably the funniest day of the year. Or maybe just another ordinary day for some.
Well, this year April Fools was quiet and lonesome. I spend my time eating grass from the field.

Anyways, enough of the crap.

Last year, April Fools was really freaking funny.

The biggest fool of them all, MR. A to the LAXAY.
A.K.A. Mr Alex Leong Jun Wei!




(Mr Alex with the ham sap smile)

hahahaha..

Mr Alex, i still remember the time your buckle was coming off and i tried to tell you. But you thought i was fooling you. hahahha.. Cover Macho lebih..

haihz Alex.. you're the reason why i don't visit SMKTM anymore.



(Mr Alex fav victims. Haihz, for some reason, this picture reminds me of desperate housewifes.)


Anyways, If you're reading this, you're still the best teacher that ever thought me. :P

You're the perfect package any student could ask for!
syok sendiri teacher, pandai cover macho teacher!
Theres Only One ALEX LEONG!!

3 people cares:

ALEX LEONG JUN WEI said...

Hi, remon. How's life? Yes it's me, MR ALEX LEONG. Accidentally found this page and was reading it. Thanks for your compliment.Really appreciate it. I will always remember u and all your gang in 5A 2008 though i'm now @smkbu4. Oh yes, u didn't even inform me what u got for SPM. Anyway, all the best to u and i m sure u will have a very bright future. Call me when u r free. :)

Louis Souza said...

omg... I didn't know after Mrrr, Alex changed to another school, he changed his name too...Carolyn, nice name for a guy, really recommend that. Carolyn Leong? I don't think so....

OhMyGuts! said...

Fuh!! Mr.Alex is in the house!
Hi Mr.Alex!!