Friday, April 10, 2009

It keeps coming back...

When I had this thought for the first time, I thought it would be the last time.. But I was wrong. Recently I have been having flashbacks, about my life 4 years ago. It has always been about friends.

One thing that I already told myself, even though I really hated to admit it is that;
It will never be the same again.

That year, i lost contacts with great friends. Not all, but some of them.

Some are still around, but they are minding their lifes, others I don't think I'll be able to ever see or hear from again.

I digged through my drawer that night, I found a few things that kept me thinking about them. It was something they gave me and it was ever reminding me of them. I'm not talking about one person in specific but rather a few.

The feeling is there to let the past behind and just move on and forget about the past, not that i can't do it, but i have faith that you still think of me. Still think about the things we did, the funny stuffs, the times we fooled around. If not every single day, at least somedays, on some occasions. I can't remember every single thing we did when you were around, but i can tell you, i enjoyed every time when you were around.


I just want you to know that
Where ever you might be,
You might not feel the same way as I feel about you but,

I'm still here......

0 people cares: