Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pn Tini's speech..

Its true about the saying that goes, "Time passes by quickly when you're having fun"

Just now during our Maths period, Pn Tini was in giving us tips and bits about Maths and to make sure we answer everything without leaving any blank. Then later on she added a bit of encouragement and congratulations.




But the sweetest thing that she said was this line exactly, "After all this time, I gotta say that this is one of my most favourite and best class I ever taught. All of you seemed to be so close to each other, you all bond so strongly. Chinese, Malays and Indians all sitting together like one family." It was one of the most best speeches or best words i ever heard from a teacher.

Being the sensetive person that I am, i couldn't help but rethink of the moment again and again and again. When I was sitting in the bus on my way back, I kept thinking while listening to this song play "Wake Me Up When September Ends", and "that" feeling came to me. I'm really gonna miss everyone so much. 5 long years seemed like it only started yesterday.

0 people cares: