Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blank..

To be quite honest, i'm feeling absolutely blank after finishing the papers today, BM 1 and 2, Sejarah 1.

It is as if i'm done with the whole SPM examination. The most closes thing that comes to my mind is because tomorrow is the English Papers. I'm not saying that i'm so very confident of getting A in it, but.. I really dunno this feeling.

Well, i'm hours away from sitting for the next paper which starts in about 7 and half hours or so, I'm quite fed up of reading so much sejarah. I'm quite worried, the fever suddenly disappeared. It was there the following night, but now it isn't there.

I think its because of the certain problems and conflicts that i'm facing, that SPM is not even my worry anymore. Well, i hope not..

Certainly i'm saying this because I have the confidence, just that, i'm blank la..
Motionless, speechless, moveless..

I think i need some sleep. I'll wake up early later around 3.30am to continue studying. Lets just hope that i'm still ok.

1 people cares:

Louis Souza said...

it's ok to feel blank...
it's our first time sitting for spm mah...
just relax,sit back and do nothing...only study 3 hours before the exam...
wake up at 3 am and study,that's the best time.....and have some chapati too...(ignore the last line)XD