Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coincidentinal Date of a Birthday

This is a significant date.

Especially to the Girl who can't stop talking, LIANA!
Today is her Birthday!

(Singing)

Happy Birthday to YOU!
You live in the zoo!
You look like an elephant!
Everyone think so too!


Oh ya oh ya and...


LIANA!
LIANA!
Super Duper Fatty! hahahahha
just kidding!


Anyways, its a coincidence actually that Lianas' Birthday falls on the day of our last Science paper, Physics.

Early morning, i actually wanted to avoid seeing Liana so that I could wish her with a whole group of people but Liana called me over to see her cake so I can't help but wish her Happy Birthday by myself.

HAPPY 17th Birthday
Actually terbalik la.




I pointed one Finger and She put up 7 fingers. SUPPOSE TO BE 17 but looks like its 71. HAHA.. dun mind that.



Well, her girlfriends surrounds her!
Shine Liana!!! haha..
Again, Happy Birthday!

0 people cares: