Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Video from Coldplay!

Supp people!

Just that day, I was on the phone with my friend, Nazim and among the things we were talking about was the new video by Coldplay :LOST!




Already people are saying that this album (Viva La Vida) is the best album and that Coldplay, can try, but will never come better then they already did after this. Personally, I agree but well you know, anything can happen.

I went to Youtube searching for that new video, Lost! and to my surprise, I also found another new Video! Lovers in Japan.

This song was one of my favorites from the album and surprise surprise! :p

If i had to wait for one more video, It would be (i hope it comes out) Cemetries of London.


Here are the links to the videos

LOST! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-RjMRP5IbI

Lovers in Japan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_exesnCA5Y&feature=channel


ENJOY!!

Anyways I wish Coldplay all the best in their other tracks and hope that they win many many more awards.

0 people cares: