Sunday, December 9, 2007

Grey Sky Morning..

Sometimes its just stupid to think about it over and over again.. You can't seem to get one thing right just because you're thinking of that..

Well.. somehow it has to change, but how? It's not easy just to say it and not meant it.. Its not that I want to show sympathy or crap like what other stupid guys do.. But I guess now i know why those stupid guys do things like this.. I do understand them now.. and they were not stupid to do those..

Sometimes I feel like a fool to believe that I was being played with or even to believe that I might actually be in love.. Funny to even think about it..

Well I guess lifes that way..

Its not your fault for having this type of feeling..
Its my fault for showing it..

But one things for sure..

You were always right..
Always Right..

0 people cares: