Saturday, December 15, 2007

Flashbacks and Recaps..

Well this is something special to everyone.. And for me.. Yes.. I do follow resolutions as a tradition..

Let me recap last year's New Year's Resolution..

TOP 5 Fastest Runners for the Cross-Country Race..
Achieve 20 Certificates this year..
Write 4 Songs..
Perform infront of a Huge Audience..
Get 5 Medals this Year..
Go Through the Whole Year without Drinking Milo..
No Coke-Cola for a Year..
Not Gonna Get Into Fist-Fights..
Have A Night OUT with Friends..
Score 30 Goals this year..

Well.. Yes.. I did.. I did everything without a fail.. I didn't fist fight a friend.. No Coke! AND THE BEST OF ALL.. A night out with friends..

Well.. This was something I dreamed of.. This is the only thing that makes me really happy.. Its not about the place or the amount of budjet you have to bring along but instead it was the presence.. It really means alot to me..

Things got better when I found all the songs that I've been searching for all my entire life.. I heard 2 great great songs.. One which i heard when i was little and dance along with it.. Long long time ago.. maybe when i was very little.. Another song was to me a great great love song.. One I wish I could sing it to her.. The feeling is great when you get something you long to have..

Well.. nothing more on recaps and flashbacks..

For the moment..

0 people cares: