Saturday, December 1, 2007

Now I Want You To Save Me Again..

Ahh.. Nothing says quiet like a hot cup of coffee infront of the computer, blogging at midnight.. Yea its me again..

Well.. Last time i left out with a rejected face.. I was ever pleased to know that what happen was a huge misunderstanding.. She was a little angry over something else and kinda fired it on me.. Well its ok.. Sometimes i felt that what she said was right.. "You don't take things seriously".. She was very true when she said this.. Kinda felt hurt when i heard it.. And for a while i was speechless.. Paused and thought about it.. It was very true..

Lets leave that aside for a moment..

Coming back to the current situation..

I just don't know why is it that I can't really say the right things at the right time.. probably i don't do any good just by typing or chatting.. I do much better in real life you see.. You can't really judge a person on how he speaks through the computer/internet.. Its what he does in the real life.. I'm not saying that im one damn of a person.. But I'm saying that I'm a much better person in the real life..

Well Girl.. I don't know what to say to you.. I don't really know much about you.. Its not that I'm trying to offend you by saying this.. But its just that I don't know much about you.. I tried getting to know you better but everytime i try.. I start thinking on a wider view.. Things come back to me.. My mind speaks..

"Remon, she's too good for you"

"Dude, you were never meant for her"

"She belongs to a person with better character, background and everything else that seems perfect"

Its was like.. things that i find hard to accept are just facts.. It can't be denied.. But i don't think much about backgrounds and characteristic.. to me it all comes from the heart.. I trully believed that someone will someday find me, Love me, Care for me for who I am.. And I Yes.. You're the one..

Yes.. I wish to say things that doesn't make sense.. wish to call you names.. Wish to treat you like you are my everything.. Wish to annoy you at times you wish to be alone.. Wish to hold your hands for your comfort.. Wish to do just about anything for you.. too you..

But i don't want you to feel really really annoyed by my presence you see.. All i want to do is make you happy.. And if it means Shutting Up and not speaking.. I'm willing to do so.. for you..

I want you to know that.. just with your presence.. everything seems to be complete.. Just by being with you is enough for me.. You don't have to say anything to keep me away from boredom.. Just your presence is enough for me..

You See Girl..

I don't want to hurt you..
I don't want you to be left ashamed for what I say or what do..

I want you to know that if or not you really love me.. I'll still be here in the morning to hear what you have to say..

0 people cares: