Friday, November 23, 2007

The End of the Beginning..

Sometimes I wonder why i was even brought up to this world..

I only cause heartache and pain to everyone around me..
Most of them to the people who are really close to me..

A misunderstanding between me and her has caused us our relationship..
I didn't actually know what was going on.. the next thing i know.. I was to blame for something.. i don't mind getting blamed you see.. but.. its like i caused an end to the relationship with her.. Basically i didn't know what was going on.. we were joking.. and it turned to something else..

Well.. that night was the last time i spoke to her..

Of only she could come on for a moment.. I want her to know what the situation was..

hmmm..

Come to think of it..
I shouldn't even go after her after all..
I think its best for both of us to seperate anyways..
All I've caused is agony and pain to others..
Besides..
She loves me but she doesn't know who I am..
She should know.. She's someone I don't deserve to have.. She has much much better guys compared to a so called "jerk" like me..
She should know I'm not even qualified to be called a boyfriend.. especially hers..

Maybe its best if I just forget about this love bytes.. all it does it hurt people in the end.. I couldn't even do a thing right..

I'm sorry to you..

0 people cares: