Thursday, April 24, 2008

Last day incharge of the Koop..

Well.. I had a stint with the koop since form 2 which actually ended today.. Kinda sad actually.. This is where it all started.. Calvin.. Nazim.. Class A.. Cik Ruzana.. and everything else.. Yea.. the good old days...

Well, they had the usual Annual Koop meeting at the afternoon as usual, Nazim started the ceremony with a prayer (for the Malays). This time out I was too busy to listen what that pengetua had to say. Cause i have a personal grudge against her. So i continued coloring the poster which everyone had to do.. I didn't quite managed to finish but hey, it looked really interesting.. To be honest, i haven't actually had so much of passion in coloring since Form 3 when Arts was a subjects (Pendidikan Seni) in where Pn Razidah (a.k.a. Sotong) would force us to draw and color.. haihz.. But it was fun..

I only realized how much i missed coloring since then.. Only when i first drew the poster.. I took a pencil color so nervously.. walau.. and the dedication towards the art was really there.. Although there was a slim chance for me to actually out beat the drawings of the other students.. i did it for the passion.. It was there i felt so calm..

OI! back to the koop! haha.. Well, i was finishing up my coloring when they asked someone to start the meeting minutes.. So i stood up per request of Nazim, Kheng Wai and All the rest of the people sitting at my radius and said "I agree to the start of the meetings minute" and naz supported me..

Well, only that was gonna be our final day incharge, i took time out to think about the past.. Those memories la.. Weird, funny, happy times in the koop.. and also the sleeping times.. hahaha.. Well, It was fun.. Here is where Calvin, Nazim and I got to know each other better as well as bring more fun to out lifes and well.. it was a history in the koop la.. Just a small part of everything..

I personally appreciate those times when Cik Ruzana and Cik Zurina was still around to actually ask us bout the koop and more importantly asking for our opinions.. Cause they know we are the "Pros" of the koop and we know whats best for it.. In other words.. they trust us knowing that we are dedicated to the job.. They knew that we could handle the koop..

Well since the arrival of Cik Diana.. nothing has been going well.. basically the koop has become a mess.. Not saying that we have something against her or what but she is a person who doesn't like to ask for our opinions being the opposite of Cik Ruzana and or Cik Zurina.. She is the type who wants it done her way whether its good or bad.. Well we were not gonna stop her instead just watch her do what she wants..

Ever since then.. We were not the active lads we once used to be.. But its ok.. I don't think thats bad.. Besides now the koop has its own rules with their own owners and on things la.. I don't care really.. Haihz..

Back to the story.. So our names were called out and we got fired la.. Kinda sad la.. so well that was the end of our Koop Revolution.. haha.. It was fun actually.. the more fun we had in any other Clubs.. Haihz..

Well besides that Nazim left his keys so he had to stay back till 4..
I finished my coloring and passed it up..
I've taken my One-on-one winning streak to 5 but Lost to Clarence in basketball..

I gotta work on my basketball abilities..
I know i can.. its just that..
I'm under severe pressure..
I'm regretful for things I've done and what I've became..

0 people cares: