Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What happens when you cut your hair really short?

Hey people.. yea its been a while..

Recently I got my hair cut which i find at first really interesting.. I've never ask for trimmed this short before... Its as if i was almost bald.. Well it was the same saloon and the same person who would cut my hair for the past 2 years.. So i was more than confidant that she knows what type of hair cut i want..

It was obvious that i'm not the "slope" hair cut person even since the 2006 incident.. haihz.. Well i hair was getting long anyways and it has been like 10 weeks or so la.. in about 2 months plus plus.. since i last cut my hair.

Well.. remembering that it rained so damn freaking heavily when i cut my hair probably a signal or something.. haha.. Well.. the day in school was as usual.. Looi and Daya being the first to actually compliment my new hair cut.. besides my mom who said i don't look like a prime ape anymore..

Haihz.. than it was Mun Hong and the rest who kept looking at my hair.. I noticed that he also had a hair cut.. The rest of the prefects were like... Oh wait.. Nazir.. yea.. he was like.. haihz.. kinda taunting or provoking or something my hair.. I didn't care much la.. Its my hair cut.. i liked it the way it is..

Later on that day.. I entered class la.. Thats when the rest actually noticed my hair cut.. What was worst was when Najihah said I looked like a nerd.. What the Heck was that suppose to mean??? Damn haihz.. Dun care la.. i also dun care.. haihz.. Damn benggang.. ~~~

Well.. I didn't really care la.. Besides it just a hair cut thats all...

Another dilemma in the computer class during Sejarah period.. Masa dah tamat and ketua/penolong was not in the class to actually thank the teacher.. So i asked Looi to say it instead.. He didn't say it.. waiting for Eff instead.. Both also macam taknak say la.. I also fed up already.. Wan to go home somemore wasting my time.. haihz.. So I said, Terima Kasih Pn Jaya.. followed by the class.. All of the sudden Pn Jaya told the class..

"Kelas tolong berikan satu tepukan kepada Remon kerana dia potong rambut" CLAPS CLAPS CLAPS~~~

I was like what the heck?? Cut hair also need standing ovation meh??? omg.. I was laughing la basically.. I didn't know that my old hair cut was so disturbing.. hahaha.. Well.. I still like my hair cut.. I think its probably one of the best short hair cuts that i've made in years.. haha.. Basically thats it la.. No exciting events so far..

Probably the next time i blog.. it would be when something unexpected happens.. So till then.. Ciaoz!!

0 people cares: