Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools Day

Icc-ah-boo..
Its April Fools Day..

Basically you don't know what to expect from people when it comes to April Fools.. Many fools out there are trying to get you.. Its like a competition for them.. I remember the first april fool prank that i brought up in school in school.. Back in 2006 when i was in Form 2.. haha.. I gave no one no mercy at all, For all the victims who felt for my trap could help but being infuriated by me.. Haha.. Sorry guys.. They don't call it April Fools for nothing..

Oh yea.. Mentioning that, I'm probably the only person with my compatriot, Nazim that has never been fooled during this time of the year for the past 5 years.. Yea! no kidding.. Well, taking away the time that Hashrin pulled off a sneaky trick on us back in Form 4 when we were online, We were almost untouchable, or in other words, Unfoolable.. haha

So, this year was no different.. But I want to share with everyone the experience of an April Fools Day i had in my last year as a High School Student..

The very morning of April Fool was a scary one. I was aware the whole time. Knowing that April Fools is not really a pleasure at home, it was safe. My only worry was in school. You don't know student this days, They will do anything to win! Anything.. Now that is just scary..

It was basically a normal day in school and thing i had things running through my mind. One of it was, Mr Alex is definitely a victim of Aprils Fool for sure. Well, It was recess, me and and the blues (my prefects buddies which includes Mun Hong, Nazim, Looi, Hafiz and Kai Tjun) classmates and I are the same.. We are not a big fan of April Fools, expecially in School!...

I still remember 3 years back when Pn Teh stressed out during assembly, "April Fools are for Fools!" haha..

Back to the story, We made our way to the canteen not being harmed in anyway. Thats when Fool 1 (* fool refers to the person who tried to fool me) came to me with a gang. (Dienesh Nob). He came to me, saying, Remon, Pn Laili showed us your Chemistry Paper, she said you got 15/100! with their muka tak boleh belah, I couldn't help but calm myself down before laughing my head out.


I was like..
Wa?
really ar?
Chemistry?
Oo!
Chemistry paper i haven't do yet la!
and My teacher is Cik Maizura not Pn Laili..

Back to you Fool! hahaha.. You should have seen their sad faces.. Unable to fool me.. But you can't blame them for trying.. It was a good try though.. haha.. They actually managed to trick Mr ALEX!! haha.. Obviously i saw it coming for a long long time.. Seddih Mr Alexy! hehe

Well, i went on to carry on my duty up in my base, Well as i was walking there, i met fool 2, (Wong Ai Ling) she came up to me with a shock face and said

"Remon your Shoes!"

I stared at her the whole time,
then i said,
My shoe?
YAH?
Nice ar?

another muka sedihh.. hahaha.. funny.. well.. It was time to get back into the class.. it was Mr Alex time and i went on to ask him about his day.. His muka damn seddih.. hahaha.. Sad sad mr A.. well he tried not to show his emotions.. haha.. He only kept stressing on how brave the form 4 is until nak challenge guru pulak.. hahaha.. He also macam tak sangka.. Well, it was a sad disgrace later on when he was walking to the back of the class and Melvin pulled off a trick on Alex saying there was something on his pants.. He also macam kanak kanak.. go and believe.. I just only talk about the pranks all to him.. He still can fall for it.. haihz.. Pity him..

Well.. he turned to me and i couldn't help smile at him.. I gave him a smile of which inter printed this message which reads "I told you so, Mr Alex" HAHA.... SAD!

End of the day, I was walking out, I met up with Cik Ruzana and was talking with her for quite a while.. hehe.. It was nice to see her after a while.. Well we went on talking and talking.. till Mr Alex came down from the Staff room stairs.. I looked at him and he approached me.. Thats when i notice the buckle of his belt was broken or somesort.. I told him

Sir, Your belt...

he suddenly scream..

WAD?

i was laughing half way.. then i told him.. really la! Your belt!!

Then he tak percaya still!

I also said again.. Really la!

Then he felt his buckle without taking his eyes off me.. Then tibatiba pulak he said

"Ya i know!"

Cover macho la tu.. haha.. Mr A.. Mr A.. pity you la..

I remember telling this to him in the class..

"Mr Alex, i tell you now la.. You better be careful in whatever you do today, everyone is out to get you.. Believe me. the pranksters will pick out easy victims, and believe me, you are the easiest of them all."

Its true.. Really true..

Anyways Mr A.. i really truly enjoyed this years April Fools.. haha..

0 people cares: